It’s July 1st. How are you feeling about summer?
Maybe you are Refreshed and Energized.. Your home has everything in its place. You love your job as a homemaker and love your part/full time streams of income you work hard to pull in.
You feed your family healthy meals & pay the bills…you have confidence there is a bright future because you are the Kings Daughter 👸🏼👸🏾
Or maybe you are feeling Overwhelmed with tasks at home.
Do you feel like you need a peaceful few days without the children, maybe secretly wishing they were back in school because every where you turn they mess up what you cleaned up and you’re constantly teaching them the value of their home yet you feel conflicted because you know you only have a few short summers till they grow up and leave the nest…
Maybe you wish you had a Fairy maid to do all your tasks so that you could just have more fun and play with your children 24/7 doing creative things like they want you to… 🧚🏽♀️
Believe it or not, I have understood ALL of the above emotions at different times 😅 so if you do too, guess what, you’re not alone! 🤗
Phillippiand 4:19 says “My God will meet all your needs. He will meet them in keeping with His wonderful riches. These riches come to you because you belong to Christ Jesus.”
So do you BELONG to Him? Have you given Him your heart? Has He forgiven you of your sins and things that you Know in your heart and conscience that would separate you from Him if you were to leave this earth today?
Life is so fleeting! Hearing of the collapsed apartment building in Miami last month, was so heartbreaking! I imagined that mama who was combing her child’s hair. That homemaker who was sweeping her floor. That teenager that was surfing the web watching things they shouldn’t have… we just never know when is our LAST BREATH of life to live.
Having that “Belonging feeling” from the God that created us is Priceless!!!
Understanding that “belongingness” is a PEACE that He lets us FEEL when we know our sins are forgiven and we are surrendered to His design & purpose for our lives – THAT is PRICELESS!!!
Do you have that peace? Don’t trade it in for trite things that don’t matter. (That will be another blog post) ❤️
So here’s our Homemaker challenge for today’s living:
Put your day in His Hands. Cast All your ‘needs’ at His feet.
How do you actually DO THAT?
1. Journal down a list a “cares” that are bogging you down, overwhelming you or causing you to stress.
2. PRAY over it. Ask Gods forgiveness over the things that you know are wrong in your life. Ask God to take it all. 🙌🏼 He may not take it AWAY – (especially if it’s a tangible task like a messy kids closet that needs cleaned out!! 😬) but we can ask Him to give US strength to DO what’s on our list.
3. When your heart feels clean and refreshed (and it’s ok to cry it out too while you talk to him! He sees your tears and cares – plus tears are a way of refreshing)
4. So Rise Up beautiful Homemaker! Go DO one ☝️ thing with His presence surrounding you with strength. Turn on some praise music on the radio, cd or YouTube.
5. Stay Focused so you can cross that project or task off your list of cares…
6. Smile & Celebrate with a happy dance ( or fruit smoothie or ice cream) knowing God helped YOU get Creative and Live Clean TODAY!!
He knows what you NEED. If this post was something you needed to hear today, please leave me a comment below or share this blog with another homemaker friend. I love to hear your feedback & do reply!
It’s my desire to encourage women to keep on being creative in the everyday moments of living clean so that we can see Jesus’ face one day and hear him say “Well done my creative servant daughter. You were faithful when it was challenging . You were brave when it was scary. You were a warrior Princess when it was worth fighting. You loved as I loved. Well done.”
I’m praying you feel a place of validation & belonging. You are worth fighting for.
#Real Talk: I’m not that great with consistency in some areas of sharing Creative Clean Living on all the social platforms but I’m learning so much lately about the tech stuff. Id love if you would Check out my new website & Join my Mailing List for Homemakers: https://creative-clean-living.now.site/home Two are better than One! So maybe together we can accomplish more as a Homemaker! ❤️